Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!

Are any of you celebrating a fun Irish holiday!? Okay, well for me I wouldn't be either, but having a daycare, I have an excuse to get silly and crazy (and take some awesome photos!)... Here are two photos of my kids! I LOVE THESE!! I hope the parents like there's too!s (Can't wait to scrap these!!!)
So what in the world is LUV-A-LOT LAND???? Well my home daycare's name is Luv-a-Lot Daycare, so I thought why not keep with something I am use too! Here is more about what I do at my daycare website: http://www.freewebs.com/luvalotdaycare/

Well I can't wait to get started on my Sketch this week, I am picking up my photo tonight and then hopefully I will get some scrappy time!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey Jodi! Looks like you all had a lot of un today! I have similar pics on my blog of my DS! I cannot wait to work with you at 52 Sketches! Congrats! :)