Monday, April 6, 2009

Well, I got some scrappy things accomplished this weekend... however I forgot my camera in the car, so I couldn't take a picture to post. Stay tuned, and maybe I can get it up tonight!

This weekend was a busy one! My husband was in a paddleball tournament in T.O., which meant it was just me and the kiddies running around on Sat. We managed to get quite a bit done between going to Walmart, Timmies, and of course my LSS garage sale... Jordan had dance class, where she got her recital costume. I think she got the worse colour ever, and will look as purple as a grape! lol! I know I have a lot of purple paper, so bring it on!

We had our first sleepover with my Best friends kids! We all had an awesome time, minus the lack of sleep on my part!

Finally Team A got to post their AWESOME creations at 52 sketche, 52 weeks! I LOVE what they did with Julie's awesome sketch! Here is the sketch for this week:


Check out their website to see what everyone did with it!

The best part is the prize... once again! Kenner Road sponsered the prize and it is amazing! So all you have to do is upload your LO creation based on this sketch and you are eligable to win!

No comments: