Sunday, May 10, 2009

NEW SKETCH FOR 52 SKETCHES, 52 WEEKS

I will have lots to share later this week... but until then, the new sketch was posted at 52 sketches, 52 weeks... and it is awesome (like always!)... Here is Julie's Sketch #19:

And like always.... there is another FANTASTIC PRIZE!! And this one is AWESOME (especially since I subscribe to it!) and I will be the guest designer for JUNE!!! How AWESOME!!! This kit is amazing... you got to love PINK PAISLEE!!! Not only that the forum over at simply obsessed is great too!!! Be sure to check it out... and here is the AMAZING prize:

I already have my LO on the go for this one... can't wait to show it to you later this week!!!

I will be teaching at my local scrapbooking store this Tuesday and Wednesday... so not much scrappy time.... but I will be making some $$$ to buy more scrappy things! I like teaching a lot though... and the girls there are great!! I look forward to it every month now!!! TTFN!

No comments: