Friday, May 15, 2009

Simiply Obsessed KIT IS UP...... and MY GUEST TEAM DESIGN POSITION HAS STARTED OVER AT THE NOOK!!!!

My Design Team Guest Position started over at the Scrapping Nook today! I am so THRILLED to be designing for my Local Scrapping Store!! Its hard to believe that the place that I entered a year and a half ago when I was starting out...I am now designing for! I seriously was in AWE of all the amazing LO's there! Now I am part of an awesome team! YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THERE AMAZING WEBSITE!!! The forum is one of the best, all the ladies ROCK and its nice that I got to meet a lot of them at their latest retreat! There are monthly challenges (including one from me this month!!!) and if you are in for a laugh... we all have great sense of humours (if I do say so myself!!!) The gallery is full of inspiration and there are always new projects getting posted!

Patti, just made the BLOG look fantastic too (especially since I am on it.. lol!)... So make sure you check that out too!!!


SOME MORE NEWS!!!!!

Simply Obsessed has just revealed their JUNE KIT... and I was absolutely SPEECHLESS... seriously! I LOVE IT!!!! I can't believe how much Heather JAM BACKED the KIT with! Full of SCRAPPY goodness!!! I especially LOVE using Michelle Lanning's Flowers from her ETSY shop!!! They are sooooo cute... and she is one of my Fav's... so its going to be an absolute awesome KIT... and I just wish it could get here sooner!! Also they combined a little bit of JENNI and G45... what could be better??!!! SO here is the AMAZING KIT:


SO head over to SIMPLY OBSESSED to pick up this AWESOME KIT today!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

That kit looks delicious!!!

COngrats on the guest DT spot at the Nook...I've ordered online from them a few times and I loved their booth at scrapfest!

Mara Campbell said...

Can't wait to see your guest DT projects, Jodi! And congrats on all your recent publications, that is AWESOME!!!!