Monday, June 29, 2009

What a weekend! School is finally out here, and so we jumped at the opportunity to go camping! We headed out Friday night and got back on Sunday! What a great time we had! On Sunday was a very special day, because it would have been my sister, Tammy's 37th birthday... this is the second year, without her on her birthday, and I miss her dearly! Every year I made her a cake, no matter how late we celebrated! I miss her dearly! Here's my favorite picture of her and I together... and it was the last picture of her and I together! Happy Birthday Tammy... I am thinking about you!


My local scrappy store is hosting a summer long list of challenges with awesome prizes and RAKs throughout the summer!

THE SCRAPPING NOOK HAS THEIR NEXT WEEK OF CHALLENGES... and they are AMAZING ones! (of course!)

Here is a taste of what you are missing:

This Land is Our Land Challenge
Big Title, Big Impact
Ad Challenge
That's Entertainment!
Sketch Challenge

Be sure to come and check us out!!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwwwwwwww that photo of U and your Sister is beautiful!!! I can see why it means soooooooooooooooo much to U! :):):):):):):):):):):)