Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's Scrap Wednesday Reveal!

Its that time again.... so here is the awesome sketch from Let's Scrap we had this week:

And this is what I came up with:

I made this LO awhile ago, and couldn't wait to show it! I LOVE IT! I used almost all items from the PAPER PASSION JULY KIT! Okay... now for the best part the PRIZE... once you complete the sketch, and up load it to the gallery, you will be entered to with the awesome prize from our sponsor this week: THE CUTTING CAFE! You have until Tuesday night! Good Luck!

4 comments:

laterg8r said...

just lovely - love how you embellished your wave :)

Amanda Winchester said...

Wow!! That is an awesome layout! Great inspiration as always! I've left you an award over on my blog :)

Unknown said...

Great take!...Awesome

Deana said...

Cute LO... that sun & the clouds ROCK! :-)