Wednesday, October 21, 2009

GOOD NEWS! GOOD NEWS!! I'M A.....

DAISY GIRL!!

I got the email today from Michelle... to say I was one of the new six Daisy girl chosen to join the already super FAB team!

Here are the other girls that have made the team with me:

Vanessa Buzard
Jennifer French
Rebecca Keppel
Virginia Tillery
Becky Williams

Returning Color Me Daisy Girls:

Mara Campbell - Design Team Coordinator & Senior Design Team Member

Senior Design Team Members:
Melina Borrero
Gina Johnson
Aimee Kidd


Sketch Artist
Julie Bonner (52 sketches, 52 weeks)

Color Me Daisy Owner:
Michelle Carr


I am so HAPPY... I have loved their kits from day one.... Here is my new blinkie:


Photobucket

How cool is that! For the next 12 months I will be designing EVERY other month... with the awesome kits that color me Daisy has! Here are some sneak peaks for NOVEMBER'S Kit!






Stay Tuned for the full reveal! (I can't wait to play with this kit!!!) Be sure to come check out the Store and the Friendly Forum... Go HERE!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited to have you on our team!

beckyjune said...

Congrats, Jodi! I can't wait to work with you and get to know you better.

Aimee Kidd said...

Congrats on becoming a Daisy Girl!! So excited to have you on the team and I can't wait to get to work with you!!

Gina said...

We're so glad you're joining us!!! Congrats!

jillybean66 said...

Congrats Jodi...I love your work and I am so happy for you!

Lindsay said...

Oh Jodi! So much fun - I LOVE their kits - you will RAWK them - congrats!

Deanna said...

Wooohooo Jodi!!! I'm so excited for you! You'll love CMD, and Mike and Michelle! :D Congrats girl!