Monday, October 26, 2009

THE SCRAPPIEST REVEAL

Today is reveal day over at the scrappiest... and with fall in the air, I couldn't resist scrapping more fall photos!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on the challenge:

I LOVE this BO BUNNY paper... and am still getting lots of mileage out of it!! Don't forget to email your layout to LIZ... thescrappiest@frontiernet.net. and be sure to checkout all of the other DESIGN TEAM members creations! They are amazing!! Don't forget that the sponsor this month is Scrapbook Circle... and it is an awesome kit up for grabs! GOOD LUCK!

Also I thought I would throw my hat into the Design Team call for Imaginisce... I think its a BIG LONG SHOT.... but I did get to a project, that I have been wanting to do for a long time with their paper!

Here is what I made this weekend:



Don't you just love this door hanger???

And finally the card:



Thanks for looking everyone!!!





3 comments:

mborrero said...

cute door hanger.

melina

Pearl said...

all the best for the Imaginisce DT call !! we never know until we try !

Love your take with this week's sketch with that delightful Bo Bunny line !

A Sarasota said...

Good luck, Jodi!!