Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!

WOW!! Its been less than a week, and I am back with another blog post!!! I guess it must be the awesome weather we have been getting... and of course we are celebrating ST. PATRICKS DAY in the daycare! My son was "photo-phobic" today... and on most days now... but my daughter has been a little poser! Here are some of the shots of her:





We had a great time in the daycare today... from making cupcakes with shamrocks... playing lucky, lucky leprechaun... and of course tons of crafts!!

Now for the scrappy stuff! I have actually scrapped this week! Hard to believe I know! But I think I got my groove back... and its here to stay! Here are some LO's I did this past week:

I did this one, for a stash challenge over at 3 Scrappy Boys! I love how this turned out, and I never scrap about my husband and I... the only thing is I scrapped it late at night, and yes I did think that LOVE letters were black not blue as they "really" are... oops!


My fav for the week! I LOVE how this turned out and I was using up my stash of the sass paper that I got to work with for my LSS!!! A LO of my son and his "step cousin" cruising on the back of my dad's ATV this past summer!

Another LO I did for The Scrapping Nook... using up my OA stash!!! I Love the colours in this LO... !



out for publication in Canadian Scrapbooker 2011




Okay I over- exposed this one... but I LOVE IT!!! Crate Paper Seasons Collection is one of my fav's lately!!! A Lo I did of my son and playing on the deck for the first time this "spring"... even though its still officially winter!!! I also used a sketch by Jana Eubank on her blog: here!

Thanks for letting me share everything! I have gotten back in the habit of taking lots of photos... so stay tuned for more!!!

2 comments:

Frances said...

Those pics of your kiddos are just too cute! And you have been a busy bee...those layouts are fabulous.

Rebecca Keppel said...

Cute pics! And I love what you did with the OA and Crate paper. Awesome LO's :)