Wednesday, August 11, 2010

GOOD NEWS!

I am so excited to announce that I was asked by my local Scrapbook Store t be on the Design Team for them!! I am so THRILLED, as I have always felt that it is my scrappy home! The best part too, is the store is literally a 5 minute drive from my house... and I could even walk there, if I wanted to! I am totally excited to be designing again!

Here is the website: THE SCRAPPING NOOK

This weekend, we will be starting a week long crop, with tons of challenges and games! Be sure to check the message board! I will be revealing a few layouts I have done for the crop, using the most fun papers- Echo Park- Sweet Summertime & Jillibean Soup- Monster Stew! Can't wait to show you these so stay tuned!

Today also marked the first day I had kids (besides my own!) to look after! There were only two extras, but I think it was easier than dealing with my own, because they kept my occupied! Yippee!!!

No comments: