Thursday, August 26, 2010

Treasured Hunt 2010

So I have decided to enter the all too awesome TREASURE HUNT 2010 at Treasured Scrapbooking. I have always wanted to do this contest, but have found I have always had so many scrapping commitments, that I never had enough time! I finally have time, and was so excited to get the first challenge! Here is my layout that I created:

The entries for the eligibility round were AMAZING!!! They decided to keep everyone... and move them forward to the first challenge! How awesome was that! the bad news... a BIG cut is coming up, and with so many talented scrappers in this, the competition is going to be hard!!! I can't wait to see what everyone else creates... and to see if I survive to the next round! Wish me luck!!! I will find out on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Gorgeous layout

Missy Whidden said...

Beautiful! What a cute little baby! I also entered the eligibility round, but I haven't heard anything about everyone making it or what the rules are for the next round. Where can I find this information? Thank you!