Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

EEEK!!! I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away!! Can you tell I am totally stressing...??? Yes, I was totally cool and collective a week ago... but now... CRUNCH time is on!

Teacher's gifts, daycare kids gifts, Santa coming! ahhH!!!....

I did manage to scrap a layout last week though while Taylor was sick and i forget to share it!... So here it is:


I can' t believe Taylor was that small now!! Its hard to believe that she is almost 6 months old! yikes!!! Here is a close up too:


Don't you just love all the Bo Bunny Chipboard and stickers!! I am so in love with CRAZY LOVE!!

Here is something else that I have been working on for my kid's teachers at school:
I am creating little mailbox for them to use with what they want, and filling the inside with a gift certificate and some yummy chocolates! yummy!!!

Here's a couple of other views:




How cute are those mailboxes!!! Finally some pictures to share!!

Taylor eating... and eating... and eating.... I think she was making up for lost time when she was sick, but i can't seem to fill her up now! She is my little chunka-monka!



And of course, a little bit of Christmas bliss with my two sweeties (Jordan and Taylor)



If I don't blog before Christmas... have a very merry holiday!! :)

2 comments:

TracyM said...

love love love the LO and the mail boxes!!! how cute! Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca Keppel said...

sweet layout :) :) love the big ruffle. cant believe your baby girl is looking so big already--she is ADORABLE :) and the photo of your girls is so cute :) Merry Christmas :)