Friday, January 14, 2011

Jodi's Creation Class

Hi everyone! For everyone in the Niagara Region, I am going to be teaching a class at the Scrapping Nook in Welland on January 17 at 7 pm. Call the store at 905-732-9994 to reserve your spot today! We will be doing a double page layout hightlighting the year 2010, and a single page layout. We will be working with Studico Calico paper lines and embellishments! Its sure to be a fun class!

Here is a peek at the double layout:

And some close ups:



Talk to soon with more to share!

6 comments:

DeannaWilliamsPhotography said...

LOVE IT! This idea is great! I always want to do it but run out of time! Story of my life!

Kerryn said...

This is a fantastic double layout!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Super cute! Such a fabulous 2 pager and great idea!

Kel said...

Awesome layout.. Every year I say I'm going to do a year in review type of page.. but never seem to do it, but I really like your approach and your layout.. I just may get to it this year!!

Kim said...

what a fab idea, wonderful wonderful wonderful!

Rossella said...

Hello! Pass here to make a greeting and tell you that your blog is really nice! I added the link to my blog and I hope you can pass to me soon!