Tuesday, March 22, 2011

All about babies- Girls Class

Well, this class was last night, but I finally got around to posting it today... with all the kiddies sick with the flu, and throat infections... there hasn't been much time to "blog"lately... but here are the three layouts that we completed using the ECHO PARK Little Girl line!! I love this line!!

Our Double page Layout was based on a sketch at SKETCH SUPPORT (I LOVE THIS SITE!)....

And here is "my Cheerio Girl"


And finally the last one my favorite title: CUTER THAN A CUPCAKE!!
Sorry there is no close up's for these!! Well, I have to more share, as I work on my DT kit at The Scrapping Nook, and I am working on a class using the Travel line by BEST CREATIONS... these are going to fun!!

4 comments:

Mara Campbell said...

Such cute layouts! I love those Echo Park papers. I hope you are all feeling better now!

VanessaB said...

so darling! all of them! love that 2 pager :)

Kim said...

these are just delightful totallytotally cute!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

they are all so sweet-- I love the cheerio girl :)