Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Not the flu AGAIN!!!... and THE best PHOTO EVER!!!

Yes, our house has been struck by the flu.... so not fun!!! Which has put a damper on my creating, but I do have a layout to share with you today!... GYSO #10 is up and posted.... here is the sketch we worked with:

I was lucky enough to get the SPRINGTIME line by ECHO PARK in my Design Team kit at the Scrapping Nook.... Can I say how much I LOVE the paper!! It is so super cute! Here is what I did with it, using the GYSO #10:


I cut the tree out using my silhouette, and all the other embellishment were from the Echo Park Sticker sheet! I did use three Maya Road blossoms on the tree!
Here are some close ups:

Have fun with the sketch and make sure you link it up on the GYSO blog to Mr. Linky... by Sunday night, for chance to with a membership to Christian Paper Crafts.

Yesterday was my all about babies class at the Scrapping Nook, and the night before, I decided to use some of my leftovers, to squeeze in one more layout for the class! So we managed to do 1 double layout and 2 single layouts in 2hours!!! Not bad, eh??

Here is the last layout:

Also, my friend Deanna took the class, and brought me the most exciting thing in a long time... MY PHOTOS from our photoshoot!! Here is my favorite... because it is MY FIRST and ONLY picture of my three kids together that is half decent.... yes three kids (or one son that WILL not pose for me).... and I LOVE it... because it so captures them :).... THANKS DEANNA!! You can see more of Deanna's photography: here.... and stay tuned, because I will be sharing a lot more photos with you!!!

3 comments:

Kerryn said...

Fabulous pages, especially your GYSO layout.

Hope you are feeling better soon :).

VanessaB said...

ugh- sorry to hear you're sick again. :( super cute LO's! and i love the photo of your kiddies- great shot, indeed! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE that big sun and sweet tree in the first and all the patterns in the second. Awesome photo of your littles! Sorry to hear the flu has struck. The stomach flu finally stuck our house today and I am SO not happy about it :(