Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some more Scrapping Nook Layouts

Well, I survived the SNOW DAY.... here yesterday, and I am completely exhausted today, but nothing a few cups of coffee won't cure. All the kids are napping, so I thought I would share two more layouts from the kit I got to work with at the SCRAPPING NOOK. I was lucky enough to get the Echo Park Line: Springtime and I LOVE it! i still want to create a few cards, but here are two more layouts that I created:

Its hard to see the title (being: Springtime Stroll)... and I cut out additional stems/leaves from my silhouette! (Loved that they have teamed up with Echo Park!)... See these cute little flowers:

Love those little trinket Maya road pink flowers... they went perfect with the layout!

Here is my last layout:

I used the journalling cards to add photo mats to the pictures! I used a lot of stickers from the element sheets by echo park... there is SOOOOOOOOO many on here!!

Well, thats it for now, off to clean up some toys... (ahh... this never ends!)

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

love those happy springy colors!

LisaM said...

Love the Echo Park and what you did with it! Adorable layouts!