Thursday, April 21, 2011

Best Creations: Ballerina Princess

Best Creations has release TWO new lines this month, and they are soooooooooo cute and soooooooo glittery, and sooooooooooo perfect! I am in LOVE with them both! Today, I thought I would share with you, what I made with the new Ballerina Princess line! Here is the layout I created:

This is a layout of my niece... isn't she the cutest??? The title is TINY Dancer... and that is what she was... She started ballet class when she was just two years old, because her older sister danced. Well, she is such a tiny little thing, that they couldn't find ballet slippers to fit her, so my sister ended up putting on her Dora the explorer slippers on her! Sooooo stinkin'cute!! here are some close ups:




This layout was also based on a sketch made by me:


I also made two cards for my daughter's dance teacher and for her dance recital which is about 6 weeks away... she doesn't take ballet, but thats okay... these papers are so perfect for it!!

Here are the two cards:



Be sure to check out the Best Creations Blog every day this week, as there is some amazing inspiration going on!!

Also a big thanks to AUBREE!! I posted on her blog awhile back, and I won a bunch of stuff... and I mean A BUNCH of scrappy goodies!! Oh my goodness... it totally made my day, my month... especailly after being so sick!! Be sure to go check out her blog too... because she is so super-duperly talented!!! Here is her blog: SCRAPS OF MY LIFE

Last but not least, I had to leave you with cutest bunny I think this Easter.... Taylor!

Hopefully, I will be back to post later... if not, have a HAPPY EASTER!!!

5 comments:

pysselpetra said...

Love that photo on the layout - that pose is so so sweet.
And the bunny baby photos are so cute and funny - makes me smile

Rebecca Keppel said...

absolutely adorable layout and I love your sketch. the tulle and hanging slippers are the perfect touches. and your sweet bunny is the cutest :) hope you all have a wonderful Easter :)

Kim said...

awwwwwww just soooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EstherT said...

Your projects are wonderful! Is there anything cuter than a little girl in a dance costume? I love your sketch - nice clean lines!

~Thanks, Esther T
esthert119 at yahoo dot ca

scrappingnomad said...

Oh, soooooooooooooo cute!