Thursday, May 19, 2011

Some Nook layouts!

Hi everyone!! I was got to play around with the BEACH BABE by Fancy Pants this week! I have all three layouts done, but took one to the store to display, and forgot to take a picture of it... OOPS!! Here is what I did:


Isn't she the cutest!!! She loved soaking up the sun this summer! She was about 4 weeks old here! Here are some close ups:



My next layout:

My daughter Jordan at the Splash Pad this year!! I love the chipboard shapes with this line, and almost used all of them on my layouts! Here are some close ups:


I can hardly wait for summer! These pictures are such a tease because this week has been awful... It has rained so much, that we actually almost flooded out our basement. Last night, we were about 1 inch from having a major flood. Luckily we caught it, and now we have decided to buy (yet again!) a better pump, and a back up pump.

This week too, I took a scrappy class from my friend Deanna .... I can't wait to share these too! I just need pictures for them! It was a fab class!!!

Next week, is going to be a crazy busy week! Jordan has her dance recital which means, photos, rehearsal, and the actual recital AND soccer starts too... and she has TWO birthday parties... not to mention my sisters birthday party... Josh's soccer starts too... oh my goodness... oh yes, and my husband is working overtime all weekend... should be a fun running around weekend! lol!

Here's one last photo to share:

Jordan at her pre dance rehearsal! Doesn't she look cute? I can't wait to see her perform... and after we went to the park to burn off some steam, so here she is playing at the park:

TTFN!

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

LOVE these fun summery layouts and especially how you use bits and pieces of the shaped paper. Super cute pics too! Good luck with your busy week! At least it is almost summer!

VanessaB said...

love love love these! so fun and i love all the little details. that first photo is the CUTEST! :)