Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A little tooting... and a class at the NOOK

I just thought I would toot my horn... I was a Pocket Chick on the Fancy Pants Blog on Friday, June 3rd... You can see it: HERE. Also I am one of the top 3 views on 2 peas:


yes its hard to see... but here it is in full detail:


I absolutely LOVE how this turned out! I will be teaching this layout, along with a single page layout using PINK PAISLEE Hometown Summer line! Here are some details of the layout:

And some close ups:


This layout was inspired by a sketch from Allison Davis at Sketch Support!! I ADORE her sketches, and seriously, if you are ever stuck (which I sometimes to, when it comes to double pages!) Her site is awesome, and you can order some sketch books to FILLED with inspiration!! Thanks Allison!!!

Here is the single page layout:


So for all you Niagara Scrappers... be sure to call the Scrapping Nook at 905-732-9994 to reserve you spot today, as spaces are limited to SIX people only this time! The class will be held on Wednesday, June 15th at 7 pm...Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

fabulous layouts and big congrats!! :)

Kim said...

WAY TO GO Jodi so totally deserved that layout is just freakin awesome