Monday, July 25, 2011

eek!! Has it really been that long?!

Okay, it must be summer, because I am so slacking on the blogging! Actually I have been busy with the school age kiddos during nap time, which is usually when I catch up online, and write a blog or two entry! So now I have quite a bit to catch up on!

We have been busy doing the usual stuff- Cheeky monkeys (an indoor playground)... splash pads, parks, etc.... but the biggest news is we decided to redo our bedroom, so that has been occupying a lot of our time...

Josh has been really into sporting a Mohawk lately... do all boys go through this phase:

And here is a picture of Taylor sporting Daddy's favorite team the ALL Blacks...

I was up on the Momenta Blog last week (well me and Jordan were!).... you can see all about it: here.

Here is what we created:



Also, I want to remind you of the DESIGN YOUR OWN STICKER CONTEST by MOMENTA!!! You can find out all the details about it: here! Its such a generous prize!! It's totally worth entering...!!!

No comments: