Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday to my little Girl!

I can't believe the time has gone by so fast... from this:


To this:




WHERE DOES THE TIME GO??

She is soooo lucky (at least I think so!).... to be born on Canada Day... she will always have a party to go to... a parade maybe, and fireworks! This year, we took her camping, and all though she was a little grumpy before we left:


She perked up and loved all the attention!! She especially loved her camping chair:

I will have some more photos and some scrappy stuff to share soon, but I am off to bake with my school age kids while the young ones are napping :)!

4 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Happy First Birthday to your beautiful girl! That year went SO fast didn't it?

pysselpetra said...

what a little cutie ♥

VanessaB said...

swwweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! happy belated 1st to your youngest little darling :)

Jona Panesa said...

she really is so cute!!!