Friday, February 10, 2012

Class Sneaks, and Daycare News!

Hi everyone! On February 21st I will be teaching a class at the Scrapping Nook in Welland. We will using the October Afternoon's Sidewalk Chalk line (so super cute!).... Here are some sneaks from the class:



Be sure to call the store to reserve your spot today!  Also, its been awhile since I've posted some daycare pics, so I thought I would share some things we have been doing. This week, its all about HEARTS and HUGS. Yesterday we made some yummy heart cookies, and even though I don't like how the icing has turned out, they were super yummy, and the kids liked decorating them, and baking them! Here is Jordan holding one up;

She was home with Pink eye, and so she had lots of fun hanging out with us! We have also been busy practicing our counting with some yummy candy hearts, and making some special crafts for mommies and daddies.  The kids lately have LOVED their dancing time.... a favorite of theirs:

And few more that I will share soon too!! I have lots of creating to do this weekend, and am soooooooooooo excited to receive some HAPPY BOXES next week! Pretty Little Studios, Nikki Sivils, and hopefully some more Ruby Rock-it are heading my way!! Yipppee!!! Can't wait to play with the new stuff! Have a great weekend everyone! Here are some more daycare pics:

The kids are REALLY into puppets right now, especially when I put on my parrot puppet and copy everything they say! They think its so funny!  Have you noticed all the TuTu's?  All the girls wear tutus now ALL day, some even want to sleep in them! Its so cute! They are my tutu clan!

 Derek and Lily!

All the kids enjoying the cars centre!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneaks and the photos are ADORABLE!