Wednesday, March 7, 2012

First Post at Pretty Little Studios!

Hi Everyone! This week has been super busy! I am not sure where the time has gone, but its hard to believe that it is going to be Thursday tomorrow, which means the last day of school before the March Break!  

This month also started my design team term at Pretty Little Studios! I am so in love with their unique products! Today was my first post on their blog, and I was given the HOPSCOTCH line to work with! It is so cute, and I have tons of Easter photos to scrap, so it was a perfect fit!  Here is the layout I completed:

And a close up:

SUPER cute!! I love the mini vintage flash cards!!!

Thanks for letting me share, not off to my scrap room, for some MUCH needed scrap time!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the little vintage girl!!

Brianna Marshall said...

super adorable!

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

Super cute. Love how nicely it all looks together.

Mara Campbell said...

Such cute elements on this layout Jodi! And I like the square block design you used for your photos!

VanessaB said...

so sweet!

Christine said...

Their stuff is so unique, I'm really looking forward to your spin on it!

Annette Allen said...

wow your page is soooo amazing...what a great layout and love all those fun images..

Rebecca Keppel said...

So adorable! I am in love with that big gingham bow!

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable. Love the Spring colors!