Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Catch Up

I hope everyone had a fabulous mother's day! I was lucky enough to get breakfast in bed, and a nice walk down to the Niagara River with the kiddos.  They even let me have a photoshoot with them! Here are some of my favorite photos:





I also was up on the Ruby Rock-it Blog on Saturday and I didn't get a chance to post it here because I was at my sister's house, helping her out. Here is the layout I created about my traveling mom:


While at my sister's I also took a few pictures of Jordan and my niece Lindsay. They are super cute together.   Here is my favorite photo:


And of course I have to share with you farmer Taylor.... this is the only hat she will keep on her head! She is loving me help clear the garden this year!

Finally the Doghouse Diva's made some mothers day cards to share with you on Nikki's Blog on Sunday! Here is the card I created:


Hope you all had a great weekend! This week is a busy one, as we are planning on getting ready for our first camping trip of the season :)   Yikes! Lots to do!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I didn't know you are near Nigara!! I grew up in Rochester! I loveeeeeeeeeee your lo and the card too!!! Sooooooooooo beautiful!!!!