Thursday, May 31, 2012

Momenta Card

I am running out of birthday cards again, so I thought I should make a couple... but with my sore back and neck, I only was able to make one... can't wait to dive into that new Momenta paper again! The pack is brand new, and I actually purchased it at my local Walmart, because I LOVED the colours, and couldn't wait to order it! (silly me!)... Anyways, it is a cute TWO pack of 6 X 6 paper- one is pyramid style patterned paper (so cute!)... and the other paper pack is matching cardstock... can't wait to make more cards! Here is the card I made:


Momenta Products Used:
17374 OOR OTR OD 6 X 6
16847 Sassy Birthday
ST-4879 LPA Cupcakes Clear Layered

 Other Products:
Bazzil Cardstock
Signo Pen
American Crafts Ribbon

3 comments:

VanessaB said...

awesome! i love everything about this card! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

oh how cute is that cupcake and gingham bow?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooo cute! LOVING the colors and the cupcake!!