Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Our First Camping Trip!

I hope everyone one had a fantastic weekend! It was the long weekend here, so we ventured out for our first of many camping trips this season! We decided to head to the States to Allegany State Park for the first time, and oh my goodness.... it is GORGEOUS! The kids LOVED it, and so did we! There was so much to do there, that we have decided to book again and head back for our Thanksgiving Weekend!  I thought I would share some of my favorite photos from this past weekend: 






 I can't wait to scrapbook some of these, and can't wait to get my hands on this to do it:


 On Friday I had a tutorial up on the Pretty Little Studios Blog too!  Here is what I created:


Be sure to check out the blog post: HERE

Okay... I have so much to catch up on this week... so stay tuned :)  Oh yay... and a BIG BIG BIG thanks to all that voted for me in the Jillibean Soup Contest :)  YOU ARE THE BEST!! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your camping pics and love love love the card!! Great colors and loving the stars!!!