Wednesday, July 4, 2012

200 and counting!!!

Wow that didn't take long!!!  I was going to post yesterday, but it was a crazy busy day, and the day slipped away on me!!  Can you believe I hit 200!  so now you have until THIS Friday to comment:  HERE to win a HUGE box of goodies!! I am going to be doing some major purging this weekend, and the lucky person will be announced on MONDAY... Hoping to have a picture up for you later today!

This past weekend was a busy weekend! It was our Canada Day long weekend, and it was also sweet little Taylor's 2nd birthday! We went camping up at Bronte Creek, and had a great time with our friends!  Taylor was really excited on her birthday and kept saying surprize, and posing for a picture whenever she could!! Some of my favorites:






Hoping to come back today with a scrappy post!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh those photos just make me SMILE!! I loveeeeee them!

Hettie said...

Well done on hitting 200! Looking good for your age my dear!
Those photos are fabulous and the second one is just screaming to be scrapbooked!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love the happy, fun photos! congrats on 200!!