Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Wednesday's On Nikki's Blog

Happy Wednesday everyone! Coming to you from up at the cottage!  Yesterday was a blast! We did our annual trip of to the top of Bon Echo Rock.  This was Taylor's second time up, and she insisted on walking, and got 3/4 of the way up a 1.5 km hike! Not bad for a two year old! It was over her nap time, so on the way down she opted for the back pack and took a snooze on daddy's back!  After the hike we played on the beach and swam there.  It's funny seeing our kids play on the same beach that we got married on! 

Some favorite photos of the day!








Last but not least! I have some scrappy projects to share with you! I have been busy creating up here, and hoping to share with you some of the fun things I have been creating, but until then,  I am up on the blog for Nikki Sivils!  We were to use the School is Cool Line for our projects this month, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line!  I have a few more projects in the works too, so stay tuned!  Here are some of the projects I have created so far, but to see them more in detail, be sure to check out the blog HERE!




1 comment:

Rebecca Keppel said...

looks like a wonderful vacation! love those photos and awesome projects!