Monday, August 27, 2012

The Scrapping Nook 1st Reveal!

Hi everyone! It's my month to design for my local store, the Scrapping Nook and I was so excited to work with the SUNNYSIDE collection by  My Minds Eye! I have been stalking this collection for awhile, and had some fun with it while I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago! I have created three layouts, and will be revealing them throughout the week!   Here is my first reveal:

Super cute right?  Love the embellishments in this collection!!!  Here are some close ups:


The chipboard in this collection is A-m-a-z-i-n-g.... so amazing that YES I have two of them now! I think its one of those things with me!  Stay tuned for more reveals this week!! Oh yay... want to come play along with a challenge at the NOOK! I am hosting a game this week with an AWESOME prize! The more people who play along, the more I will add to the big box!  

The game?  Every day I will add a snip-it of a NEW summer CHA 2012 product. Your job? To figure out what company makes that product! Simple enough!  Here is the first image, but to get them on a daily basis, be sure to stop by the Scrapping Nook's Message Board:  HERE.


No comments: