Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sketch Contest and a REVEAL... with the Scrapping Nook

Good Morning Blog Readers!

Well we are officially on "March Break" here, and it seems even though we are a break, it is busier than ever with the school age kids home with me!  We are getting some better weather, which makes it easier to send them outside to play though :)  

The Scrapping Nook has started a Sketch Challenge on the First Monday of each Month.  You can see the details of the Contest: HERE

Here is the sketch I created for the Challenge:

And here is what I created using the FAMILY IS line by Bo Bunny:

I also created one more layout with my design team kit and a card! Here they are:


And some details from this layout:

Finally a cute little card:


Come on over to the NOOK blog for more details!  Talk to you all later!

No comments: