Sunday, April 28, 2013

A WINNER AND ITS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what! We sold our house, and we are super excited to be moving in two months!  It's kind of scary but kind of exciting all at once!

Okay, our lucky winner for our Blog Hop with Inspiration Elevator is:

MARGO!!!!

Congrats Margo! Please contact me, so I can get my Prize out too you!

I have been busy working on my Summer Project Life album, and thought I would share a bit with you:





Phew!! Hoping to keep up this week! let the packing begin!

3 comments:

Created by Kathi said...

Congratulations Jodi... we moved over 700 miles from our home to Florida in December... we did it and you can too! We had 5 adult sized people and a great group of movers to help us.. hope you hire movers! It is worth every penny! Kathi

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on the sale! That is awesome! I loveeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the colors and love love love the photos!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I'm playing catch up with your blog so this is late in coming, but Congrats on selling your house! That's so exciting! Your layouts are awesome too! :)