Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Kiwi Lane Designs and Doodlebug = Perfect Match!

I was excited to get to play along with some of these awesome templates by Kiwi Lane designs ! I love the idea of these fun templates and I am sure they will be a big hit!!!

I played along with the Tiny Floral Templates and dug up some of some Flower Box Collection paper by Doodlebug. I loved them and thought they would make the perfect flowers, so I layered them up to make two flowers on my layout.

 

OUT FOR PUBLICATION



Some details:

The best part about this week's inspiration is there is a giveaway!! Check out the bottom of the Doodlebug Blog Post: HERE for all the deets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp consolidate credit cards
consolidating credit card debt

Ann Jobes said...

This is so bright and cheerful - love those oversized flowers!