Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Sketchy Challenge with Canadian Scrapbooker!

I'm on top of it this month!  I couldn't wait to play along the sketch this month- another fabulous sketch by Sue Sykes! Here is the layout I created:

 Supplies Used: Patterned Paper, Stickers: Simple Stories; Twine: The Twinery; Bling: Doodlebug; Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L

And here is the sketch:

I really loved the You Are My Sunshine card, so I added that instead of the large photo on the sketch:

I also, only had two photos, so I added a chipboard sticker instead of one of the smaller photos.! I absolutely loved all the white space (where the journaling was to go!)... but I knew I didn't have too much to say because the title says it all, so instead I added a whimsical scene to fill in the gaps!


Hope you can come and play along this month! Check it out HERE.
 
Finally, going through my blog from last month, and I know I sound like a broken record, but with such a crazy month of selling and buying a new house, I didn't post my sketchy layout from last month!! Oopss! me Bad... But I am on top of things and back into the regular groove...So here is last months layout too:

For this layout I used some Stampin' Up! Products! I simple LOVE Stampin' Up!, and I have to say I LOVE their punches!! Here are some close ups:

 The butterfly trail is some Stampin' Up! Buttons! LOVE them!!!

I sewed some of those cute hearts in the middle onto the squares to get more dimension on the layout too!
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up!; Punches (heart and Arrow): Stampin' Up!; Ribbon: Stampin' Up!; Buttons: Stampin' Up!; Die: Stampin'Up & Sizzex; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts & October Afternoon; Doily: Unknown; Sewing Machine- Singer;Adhesive: Scrapbook Adhesvies EZ Runner by 3L; Foam tape:Scrapbook Adhesvies; Glossy Accents by Ranger Industries

Okay... Phew... all caught up... but not without a cute photo of my Taylor enjoying some Spring weather:



1 comment:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Super cute layouts Jodi! I love your take on the sketch and the fun squares on the second one! I too am loving the wonderful weather we have had this week!!!