Monday, June 17, 2013

10 more Days!!!

It's hard to believe how fast time is flying by now that moving day is slowly approaching! We are officially moving on June 28th... but am going to bring some daycare stuff, clothes etc... over the night before!  I am so excited, and so nervous on getting EVERYTHING done on my list! I think I might be a little crazy, keeping the daycare open until the day before we move BUT maybe it will keep my mind off everything that has to get done! lol!  This past weekend I finished up my scrappy assignments and packed up my room:

A big pile of scrappy goodness, I know :( This is sadly about 1/3 of things. I have at least 4 or 5 HUGE bins in storage and I packed up another 3-4 bins that are in the garage!  YIKES!!! I don't even have my own space in the new house, just a wall in the school age/kids rec room... so I am hoping I can take over a bit in there...BUT we also need to finish the room too... so much to do!    I left a little bit out so if I have the "time"  I can still get crafty, but I have a feeling, I might be a little preoccupied!

Today I wanted to share some layouts that were in the Spring Edition of Canadian Scrapbooker:

 Layout using BoBunny! Love the bits and pieces in this layout!

 Layout using Websters pages and some Shrink Plastic Banners (with Spellbinders and The Alley Way Stamps!)
 Layout using Pink Paislee.
 Heritage layout using Karen Foster Designs.
Okay, off to get a bit more packing down, while the kids are still sleeping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting about the move! I love love love love your lo's! They are gorgeous!! LOVING those ADORABLE photos on the second one! Sooooooooo cute!!

Kimberly Kett said...

I can see why they were picked up! GREAT layouts! and good luck with the move, hope it goes smoothly for you!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you and your upcoming move! Packing is no fun, but unpacking in a new space is SO MUCH FUN! Congrats on the publications--Beautiful work as always! :)