Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fathers Day Inspiration with Imaginisce!

This week on the Imaginisce Blog we are all about the Dads in our life!  I wanted to do something different for this week, as I usually do a card or a layout, SOOOO i got my thinking cap on, and opted to alter a Kraft Bag.  I used the Outdoor Adventures Collection, and made the bag a card too for my kids to give their Daddy. We are going to buy some fishing stuff for him, so when we go to the cottage this summer he will be fully loaded with some new supplies!  Here is what I created:


Be sure to check the Imaginsce Blog this week for more awesome Dad Projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your blog
and wanted to mention that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your rss feed and I'm
hoping you write once more soon!

Look at my webpage; jackpot 6000