Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Handsome Dude!

All week long the Doodlebug Design Team will be inspiring you with some awesome Doodlebug Projects with a spin of masculinity!  I took the obvious collection-Boys Only to create my layout BUT I wanted to make it less Cutesy and more "grown up" for my son Josh.


Here is the layout:

I used some die cut gears (Taylored Expression Dies)  and used them as a mask to mist, spray and splatter. Love the boyish effect!!!

Here are some details:



Be sure to check in on the other DT gals this week, you will be amazed at some of the projects!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a fabulous boy page, Jodi! I love the color scheme and awesome work with the banners!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!

Kimberly Kett said...

This is GREAT!! I LOVE the design!