Monday, July 29, 2013

Makin' Waves with Imaginisce today!

Happy Monday Blog Readers!  What a weekend to start off! It has been extremely hard getting use to a different routine with my husband on nights during the week this summer; BUT the good news is we are getting a lot more work done in the school age/craft room! He has been busy working on it non stop, but this weekend was a little more low key, since I needed some time to celebrate my birthday! Yes... another year older! On Saturday, I went up and spent the afternoon in Port Colbourne with some scrappy friends that travelled into town and some local scrappy friends! It was so nice to scrapbook and enjoy awesome company! We went out to the Smokin' Budha for lunch... and it was awesome! LOVE their food their! So I have a few things to "show"  you SOON... but not today!

Today I am going to share with you a layout I did for Imaginisce for their Designer a Day this month~! We were asked to focus on a tool and create a fun, summer layout! I love using the itop and the i-rock, but I wanted to challenge myself to something different!  I brought out the Hybrid Quilling Tool! YES... very scary, because I have NEVER quilled before in my life. I have seen some demonstrations, and bought the die to actually DO the quilling, but never have I attempted to do any yet, let alone for a design team! lol!  It was so super easy, AND I love the effect!  I created a mini tutorial on the IMAGINISCE blog: HERE.

Here is my layout:






Must have products will be posted later this week too from SUMMER CHA!!! Yippeee!!!! My list keeps getting longer, and longer, and longer!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Such a fun layout! I LOVE the waves!