Thursday, September 12, 2013

You Light up my Life!

Happy September 12th, everyone! It's hard to believe that we are almost halfway through September and my oldest daughter turns 9 today! Crazy, how time flies!  She is because such an amazing gal, and I don't just that cuz she is mine-  we rarely have to "tell" her to do anything... she always so helpful, does her homework without asking, and reads all the time. She loves to play sports, and loves to tinker on the piano... LOVES school, and loves hanging out with her friends! its so nice to see her growing up, but there are times I wish she would stay my baby girl....














 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!

Now a little Doodlebug Share for you! Up on the blog today is my Day-to Day project! I simply love this collection! It is so versatile, and you can all the different possibilities for crafting with it from all the other amazingly talented design gals!

Here is the layout I created:




I fell in love with that lightbulb paper, and knew that was going to be the start of my inspiration!
Be sure to head on over to the doodlebug blog for more daily inspiration!

2 comments:

Aimee Kidd said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!! Jodi, I LOVE seeing the progression pics of her! It's amazing how fast they grow. I ask my kids all the time where their "stop growing button" is. LoL!! And that layout.....A-MAZ-ING!!

Chark said...

I saw it on the db blog and loved this lo! what did you use for your title? What a beautiful page and girl!