Saturday, November 9, 2013

Remember- Saturday Share with Imaginisce

Today was my day to share a Project Life project with the theme of Remembrance. To say I wasn't a little worried about how to approach this project, since I didn't have any photos relating to Veterans Day or Remembrance Day. I decided to remember both my grandparents.  I know they were both stationed in Canada during the war, and I love that I could document this part of our family history.  I dug through my box of old slides and found some old photos to get developed. This is what I cam up with:




Head on over to the Imaginisce Blog, and you can link up all your Project Life tips, tricks and more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was looking for, what a information! present here at this website, thanks admin of this site.


Also visit my webpage :: free Minecraft PE download