Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Project Share with Imaginisce

Howdy folks! Everyone getting ready for Christmas?! Things are buckling down here and the snow is falling and is AWESOME for Christmas! It has been super busy around here with me working, and my husband working 60 plus hours a week... its hard to believe we got anything done! Today I wanted to share with you my Project Share Project with Imaginisce. I love doing Project Life layouts now, and am hoping to get started on a Project Life Album (yet again!) this year! Today I created a layout that highlights some Christmas moments from last year:

Left side:

Right side;

And some detailed shots:






If you can believe I used FOUR snag em stamps on this! Yep, I am addicted to these little stamps and they work perfectly for Project Life. I combined the Colors of Christmas with The Honey Collection, as well as some grid cards too!


No comments: