Tuesday, December 10, 2013

WINNER, WINNER!

Are you all anxiously awaiting to see who won the Two Scrapbook Friends Christmas Blog Hop?  You can head to the Two Scrapbook Friends Blog to see the Grand Prize Winner... and on my blog:

ALISON!!! I know its really hard to see?! Alison, please email me your details so I can get this prize to ya before Christms (luvalotdaycare(at)yahoo (dot) ca)

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for playing along with us! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! A little treat for you all too.... up on the Canadian Scrapbooker Blog yesterday, they featured the layout I created for this hop! You can see all the details: HERE. And you will get to see how to make that glittery snowflake!  Once again, Thanks for playing along!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats Alison!!!!

Joanne said...

Congrats to Alison!
Joanne xo