Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Snow Kisses with Imaginisce

Hello Fellow Blog Readers! Are you enjoying the blustery side of winter? I dread winter! The only good thing about winter, is I get to stay inside and not commute anywhere (well to my basement!). Today I am sharing with you a layout that is up on the Imaginisce Blog today! 

Our assignment was to create a Winter Layout.  I love these types of layouts where we have to think outside the box to get the layout to work! I combined three collections- Love you More, Good Dog, and Colors of Christmas to get the exact feel of the layout that I wanted! Plus who wouldn't love snow kisses from our kitty! I think this was one of his first time exploring the snow outside!





Supply List: Imaginisce:Patterned Paper( Love you More, Good Dog, Colors of Christmas); Stickers: Love you More; American Crafts: (Cardstock, Twine & Adhesive)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the snowflakes!!!!!!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute layout!!! I love the snowflakes in the background!!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Pretty Layout Jodi :)

Tracy Penney said...

Beautiful. I love the snowflakes (on the layout, not all the stuff I am see outside my house). Those collections have great colours and I like how you used non-traditional colours for the "winter" layout.

Ashley Horton said...

Great Winter layout, Jodi! Love the Red and Pink you mixed on your page!