Sunday, February 16, 2014

It's a Jillibean Soup kinda weekend!

So for we have had a NON BUSY weekend... which doesn't really happen very often but the next two weekends will be super busy with basketball tournaments, so I thought I would play along with some challenges up on the Jillibean Soup Blog this weekend! A perfect excuse to dive into more of my JB Soup stash, don't you think!?

Saturday's Challenge was to create a project using their placemats... The placemats are a fav of mine, and sadly enough I was all out BUT I forgot (until they mentioned in their blog post... so thanks!) that they have some Silhouette Files! I ended up cutting two of the polaroid cards, but I enlarged them to fit on my layout (BEST thing about the Silhouette, don't ya think?!)  I also cut out part of the title! Here is the layout:

Some detailed shots of this fun layout:




I also got to do some cards!! I really LOVE how one of them turned out! JB soup posted three cards, and I made them while catching up on Downton Abby!




So have you scrapped this weekend?  I got a couple of assignements done too, but you are going to have to wait to see those!  Tomorrow is a holiday here, and hoping to have some more creative time :)  I just got a HUGE box of Bella Goodies and their new collections are AWESOME!!!

Stay tuned until tomorrow!
DON"T FORGET ABOUT MY GIVEAWAY HERE!

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Your layout is just too adorable! I TOTALLY love it!! Your cards are awesome also! (Major Jodi envy going on here! lol)
Joanne xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love all of these!! That LO is AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and the title and your cards are beautiful!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Your layout is SO CUTE, Jodi!! And I love your fun cards!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

wow Jodi you scraped it UP this weekend! LOVELY cards and that layout us truly eye catching. Love the triple photo layout with the polka dot stripe corners- it really sets the stage for your daughter's wonderful smile.

Chanel o Holic said...

Great post thankks