Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love, Life, Family!

It was a very frustrating night last night, to find out that the Ukraine Hacker still was getting emails sent to him! No wonder all my friends were not responding to me.... I just thought they were busy :)... Hopefully its all fixed but if you have replied to an email, please be sure to check the email.... :)  or create a completely new email from that just a FYI  ")  Thanks Peeps!


Okay now the good stuff!!!!  I have been busily awaiting some CHA goodies, and of course they arrived after... but the good old stuff is ALWAYS awesome to work with still! I LOVE everything Bella Blvd, and its so easy to create total new looks!  Yesterday on the Bella Blog my layout Love, Life Family was up;

I added washi tape in strips at the top and bottom, and then pretty much worked with the chevron paper in different colours to create a chevron rainbow! I added strips of the black star paper to create a grid and then added embellies in coordinating colours on top! I LOVE how this turned out!  Some close ups:




 The best news is, that after I completed this layout ALL my new Bella goodies showed up which means lots of creating is going to happen this weekend! WHOO HOOO!!!!  And be on the lookout because they are shipping NOW! :) YOU WILL LOVE everything even better in person!



4 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This layout is too cute, Jodi! Love the fun grid design and the way you used the Washi Tape!!

Leanne said...

oh wow!!! a totally stunning LO!! LOVE it..x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooo love love love this!! I pinned it from BB's blog!!!!!!

JanR said...

This is soooo super cool! I love it!!