Friday, May 16, 2014

Hello Sweet Summer!

Yes, the new Bella Blvd collections have arrived at my house, and can I tell you AMAZING they are!! I LOVE them! I actually had a VERY hard time deciding which one to use first, because they are all so wonderful!!!  I settled on the Summer Squeeze collection, because I have oodles, and oodles of Summer photos still waiting to be scrapped!  So here is the layout featured on the Bella Blvd Blog today:



I absolutely LOVE the pop of black in this collection! It makes the other colours really pop, don't you think!!!  Be sure to check out more inspiration from the Bella Blvd DT all week long!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute! LOVING the colors and those hearts!!!!

Joanne said...

This layout is totally amazing! Love all the colors and interesting details.
Joanne xo