Friday, July 11, 2014

Halloween Magic!

Hi everyone! I forgot to post this last night before going to bed (oops!) It was a busy day in daycare, so it took a toll on me... but now I have a few posts to share with you throughout the day so stay tuned!  Halloween is my favorite holiday... I love anything spooky and the excitement it brings! The new collection by Bella Blvd: Halloween Magic is Spooktacular!  I LOVE the little ghosts!!!



Now I love the whole collection... I love that there is teal in the collection, I love the flower sheet too just to keep it a little girlie when you need too, BUT my favorite is this:


I see so many possibilities for this cute line! I can hardly wait!! The best is you can win it before you can buy it! Head on over to the Bella Blvd Blog today for all the details!

No comments: