Monday, July 28, 2014

Sketchy Challenge for July with Canadian Scrapbooker!

Happy Monday everyone!  Well it has been quite the two weeks FULL of surprises! A couple of weeks ago Taylor got the chicken pox or hand foot mouth disease, and trust me... it wasn't fun! The poor wee girl was really sick, but at least she perked up for our official first week off of summer vacation! We managed to go camping in the States at Allegany State Park, and we had a blast! I have really missed camping since last year was non existent with the move!  

So YES I have been a very bad blogger lately, and YES not as much crafty time lately... but I promise you that is going to change over the next couple of weeks, because once again my husband is heading out to work. (BOO!).... 

Today and a little bit all week too, I have lots to share! So sit back and enjoy some craftiness! I have had this layout done since the beginning of July, I know can you believe that! But I just never seemed to have the time to photograph it, blog about it, etc.... I finally feel like I have my groove back and this collection: Good Day Sunshine by Simple Stories is full of colour and FUN!

Here is the sketch I used for the month from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's Sketchy Challenge:

I replaced the middle photo with one of the cards found in this collection! Love how this turned out! Here are some close ups:



Thanks for letting me share today!!! Be sure to come back tomorrow for more fun! (oh yes... and be sure to upload your creation of the sketch too, to the GALLERY: HERE!)