Monday, November 10, 2014

Layout #3 & Layout #4 with My Creative Scrapbook!

Are you all recovering from the weekend?  This is the first weekend in a long time that we didn't have "too much" going on, and I still managed NOT to find the time to write a post on Sunday! That was most likely because of the disaster zone that has been lurking in Taylors room for months... yes months... I have just shut the door and tried to forget the countless little toys that covered the room!  I spent a good three hours in there Sunday morning... and I realized... SHE DOES HAVE A CARPET!  lol!  I organized, cleaned and threw things out when she wasn't looking. I even managed to get all of her "little things"  in a bin and put it so she can't get to it! I think she is now scared to play in her room though... not sure of what to do in a clean room!

So my plans for writing this up on Sunday morning before the gym (which didn't happen either) and before grocery shopping, shopping for winter boots for the kids, and getting Jordan to basketball practice... were put on hold.  So today you get two layouts!  Phew...

I loved drawing from the colours in Taylor outfit! I love the colour gray with pink right now I gathered up all the embellishments and paper in this kit to create a fun layout around these colours.  Here is a detailed shot of the awesome vellum titles in this kit! There is so many of them, and the possibilities are endless!


My last layout I am sharing is actually the first layout I created.  I was drawn to the lacy trim in this kit... even though its not my style... I really liked it, and wanted to make a super girly, pretty page with lots of texture!  Here is what I came up with:

Some detailed shots (yes I ACTUALLY got out my sewing machine on this one!)  



SO PRETTY... all the layering and textures on here!! Okay today is a special treat for you!  A tutorial I created is up on the My Creative Scrapbook Blog.... all about how to use all those flowers in your kit!  Head on over for a look: HERE!

Be sure to head to the store to get your KIT today! They are going to run out fast.... and the best news... is there are MEGA KITS for sale... something you don't want to miss for sure!!!!!

One last thing... be sure to stop by and see (or drool) over the inspiration from the design team this month! Truly amazing! The gallery can be found: HERE.http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/gallery.htm



2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the circles on the second!!!!!!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

Beautiful layouts! It makes me happy to know you are having a little time to play with paper. ;) Love the stitching detail you added. :)