Thursday, March 19, 2015

Owl's it going?

Happy Thursday everyone!

Are you surviving the March Break (if it's your March break in your neck of the woods)... this week is a hard week no matter what.  With the snow melting, and the ground sopping wet, its hard to get outside with the kids, which mean lots of kids to keep busy!  I am happy that it "kept" me busy and my mind off my mom... but at night I have been completely exhausted... probably a good thing! I have been tried... to squeeze in some crafty time here and there, and it took me a few days to finish this card but it makes me happy with the bright colours! 

Of course it is using The Stamps of Life products!... I can't say enough about this company! Cards have never been so easy to make... and so cute too! For this card I used the postage2stamp dies and stamps as well as the Framelits by Sizzix Banners #2. 

I stamped and die cut the banners  and then strung them together. Then I stamped the postage and then added the owl in the middle. SO cute, right?  I love the coordinating colours!

Finally I popped them up for a 3-D look:

Well its my Friday today! Tomorrow is a day with my kids (minus the basketball practice for Jordan!)... not sure what we are going to do yet... maybe more crafting with a walk if the weather gets any warmer!

Thanks for reading today!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love!! LOVING those rainbow colors!!!!!

Kimberly Kett said...

So cute, love the banner!