Friday, June 5, 2015

Reveal Day with My Creative Scrapbook Kits!

Is everyone excited for the BIG REVEAL! I know I am! I really, really, really LOVED this kit! I have never worked with Chickaniddy Crafts before... but can I say LOVE... thats right LOVE! The paper is amazing! Here are the four layout I created with this kit:

My second layout I think is my favorite! I loved using the flowers with the brads in the kit to create the layout:
 
 My third layout below, will come with a tutorial on how you can create a die cut from the stamp in the kit! So excited to share how to do this:

 FUN FUN FUN way to use a stamp!!!

So head on over to the My Creative Scrapbook Blog to SEE the kit! It is AWESOME!!! And get one today before its too late! Don't forget to check out the other kits that were revealed, and of course all the awesome design team work in the gallery!


1 comment:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

These all turned out fabulous Jodi! Love everything you did with the kit! :)